The Sunday has come, sunrise is approaching, it’s the perfect moment to ride in the fresh air. The long way, the fatigue, the more and more steeply climb but finally the deserved destination. With the Vertigine frame kit the ride a is a mix of stream of consciousness, emotions, sweat and the sound of bouncing’s wheels on the asphalt.
The Vertigine frame kit is again the perfect combination of design and technique, power and wise Italian cycling culture.
Inner and integrated cable routing both mechanical and electronic devices. The electronic device is suggested with the inner battery installation inside the seat post via the DBA adaptor (Deda Elementi) diameter 31,6 mm. The frame construction and the engineered details make the Vertigine as the unique manufactured product with superior features and specifications.
- Vertigine monocoque carbon fiber frame high module Toray UD
- Frame weight: 960 g for the painted M size
- 5 sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Bottom bracket PF-30 full carbon fiber (adapters BSA - BB30 on demand)
- Internal cables routing for shifting devices and rear brake cable
- Anterior derailleur clamp-on-type 35 mm
- Suitable for electronic and mechanical devices by replacing included cable stopper tools
- Round VT id 31,6 mm
- Carbon drop-out with protector alloy washers
- F-24 monocoque carbon fork 370 g UD lay-up code MFF001Z158
- Tapered head tube 1-1/8” – 1-1/2”
- Integrated headset included alloy code SSDIFF83
- Available colors: BLACK - RED
We Also Recommend